We all know that a career in transcription is highly competitive and you need to continuously fine-tune your skills to stand out from other transcriptionists. Knowing this, the Transcription Certification Institute has upgraded their
TCI’s new course upgrade is aimed at providing benefits of great learning and industry-relevant insights to the transcriptionists, and now come with new features.
The key features of this course are:
- Guaranteed internship with a qualifying course score
- Ongoing career support after course completion
- Discussion board with support from other transcriptionists
- Monthly webinar and Q&A with transcription professionals
- Premier access to new job listings on the TCI Job Board
- Unlimited free access to Accuracy Assessment Tool
Each of these features has been specially curated to offer transcriptionists with comparative knowledge of the latest emerging trends in the profession and transcription efficiency. In addition to the newly added features in the upgraded version, we have added five new general transcription lessons to give you more online training and help you develop the skill sets to become a top-notch transcriptionist. We have new lessons on:
- Microsoft Word
- Getting a Job in Transcription
- Verbatim vs. Non-Verbatim
- How to Be a Professional Independent Contractor and
- How to Make the Most Money
You will not only understand the ins and outs of this
We are also offering new resources on legal transcription, eBooks, checklists, and cheat sheets. By renewing, you will get all relevant tips and valuable facts about transcription—along with unlimited access.
This course is currently being offered for $699. So don’t lose your chance today to receive all the benefits of this course!
Get More Insights Over Here!
- How To Get Started As A Transcriptionist – A Complete Guide [Part 1]
- How To Get A Transcription Job – A Complete Guide [Part 2]
Mahesh is the spokesperson of the Transcription Certification Institute, an Ellensburg, WA based company that provides comprehensive online general transcription training certification courses. This transcription certification course facilitates careers in transcription because it provides a guaranteed internship with a major transcription company upon certification.