Stay at home moms or WAHMs (Work At Home Moms) enjoy the opportunity to be financially independent, even as they are able to manage looking after their kids and family alongside work. Christmastime is the when many would like to indulge in celebrations and buying gifts for their family, friends and community members. This blog explores the myriad Christmas gift coupon ideas which they can create to bring a happy smile on the faces of those who matter the most to them in their lives!
I. Gift Coupon Ideas for the Hubby
The most popular choices are:
- One day of golf: He would love the relaxing, leisurely day out!
- Home-cooked meal: A welcome break from the processed and junk fare he usually eats!
- A night at a hotel: A romantic getaway he would remember!
- A weekend away camping: Would be fun-filled and exciting if he loves the outdoors!
- Go to a concert together: An ideal gift for a music buff!
- A morning to sleep in: Would be so relaxing for him from the usual nerve-racking schedules!
- Football (or other sport) day: Ideal if he is a sports freak.
- Neck and shoulder massage: Something he would love indulging in!
- A day fishing, hunting or hiking: Ideal gift for the adventurous kind!
- One afternoon adventure of his choice: Something he would love if hard pressed for time.
II. Gift Coupon Ideas for the Kids
Treat your children to something special with these ideas:
- Go out for ice cream
- Picnic in the park
- A day at the museum
- A day at the zoo
- A day at an amusement park
III. Gift Coupon Ideas for Your Community
If you are part of a local community of transcriptionists or even work at home moms, you can give one these special Christmas gifts:
- Host a street party
- Put on a film screening
- Organize a pub quiz
- Gather a gardening gang
- Hold a swap shop
- Organize an arts & crafts festival
- Hold a themed day party
- Organize a performance
- Food Festival/Farmer’s Market
- Fireworks / Bonfire Night
Gift ideas for Christmas aside, if you are a stay or a work from home mom and still searching for your dream job, you have a wonderful and rewarding choice for you —- transcription! Transcription is a really lucrative and straightforward career choice for those who want to work from home, providing an ample scope of flexibility in your work schedule. However, since this career is in high competition, it is better to go through a formal training and certification course in transcription such as the one offered by the Transcription Certification Institute, to stay ahead of the competition and land the job of your dreams.
Subscribe For Recent Updates
Mahesh is the spokesperson of the Transcription Certification Institute, an Ellensburg, WA based company that provides comprehensive online general transcription training certification courses. This transcription certification course facilitates careers in transcription because it provides a guaranteed internship with a major transcription company upon certification.